Zac has spent his professional career in Evansville rooted in public service and has a passion for helping people. Through his experience working for a local nonprofit, in local government, and community outreach, Zac has a proven commitment to service. He possesses a strong ability to listen, cultivate relationships, and is very knowledgeable of our community. What better way to further his professional career than as a real estate agent with FC Tucker Emge REALTORS® where he can help serve individuals and families buying and selling homes!
It’s important that your real estate agent be passionate about our community, understand and listen to your wants and needs when buying or selling a home, and be willing to serve you and your family throughout the process. Zac is there for you all the way and ready to help you with all of your real estate needs.
Zac lives on the eastside of Evansville with his wife of 13 years, Megan, and their 5 y.o. son, Jackson who just started kindergarten at Harper Elementary. He enjoys photography, golfing, camping and fishing with the family, and is an avid UK Wildcats fan (so much so he even goes to the football games if you can believe that). When not helping clients, family time is always front and center.
A full-time agent, Zac looks forward to working for you! Talk to him at (812) 431-8381!
United Way of Southwestern Indiana 01/14-08/17
Resource Development Officer
- Responsible for helping manage all aspects of the United Way’s development operations, cultivating and maintaining relationships in the community, and servings as liaison to the Young Leaders United initiative within UWSWI.
- Effectively increased annual campaign revenue for the community 3 years in a row - from $3.8M in 2014 to $4.5M in 2016.
- Integral in UW branded marketing strategies and communications planning with execution through all media platforms.
- Successful consensus builder with key community stakeholders, volunteers, and corporate partners that aided in higher visibility and engagement within the community.
Zachary Heronemus Photography 6/10-Current
- Freelance photographer specializing in commercial, portrait, and wedding photography.
Vanderburgh County Treasurer 01/09-12/12
Chief Deputy Treasurer
- Appointed official responsible for managing day-to-day operations of a public finance office including, but not limited to: all aspects of HR, personnel training & development, identifying cost reductions and savings, and project management.
- Oversaw tax revenue collections annually of roughly $148M, management of an investment portfolio averaging $60M-$75M annually, and developing and maintaining the annual office budget.
- Served as liaison at public meetings (County Council & Board of Commissioners), with local organizations and businesses, and in coordination with City departments and County officials in order to best serve the public.
Citizens Supporting Schools 06/08-11/08
Chief Deputy Campaign Manager
- Responsible for cultivating, training, and supervising volunteers, managing campaign staff, scheduling public events, directing canvassing events, engaging the public, and staffing polls for the election.
- Effectively oversaw grassroots campaign which passed overwhelmingly on election day with voter approval of 71%; helped implement the $148M Evansville-Vanderburgh School Corporation strategic plan that updated technologies, made much needed capital improvements, and implemented S.T.E.M. programming throughout the school corp. while also building a new middle and high school.