F. C. Tucker Emge REALTORS® brings a full service Property Management Division to the Tri-State Area. Our division offers customer service to the Landlord/Investor, a service that is much anticipated in our community.
Kyle began his career in residential real estate, as a leasing agent, for a local investor. In 2007, as the new Facilities Manager for a private contractor hired by the State of Indiana, Kyle took on the task of opening and managing 42 state offices in 37 counties throughout the state. Read More...
With more than 4 years of experience in both commercial and residential property management, Kyle brings a diverse background to the FC Tucker Emge Property Management Division. While primarily focusing on the residential portfolio for FC Tucker Emge clients, Kyle plans on expanding the commercial portfolio as well.
Property Management Services Offered
Full Service Property Management
We manage all aspects of your investment
- Qualifying applicants
- Lease Administration
- All ongoing maintenance
- Collections of rent and other payments
- Initiate & complete all eviction
Limited Service Property Management
Allow us to use all of our available tools and experience to market your property and successfully qualify any applicants.
Villa/Condo Maintenance Management
We manage all of the day-to-day aspects of your community.
- All ongoing maintenance (Common area)
- Collection of association fees & dues
- Process & collect delinquent accounts
- Handle all accounts payable
- Perform common area inspections
Home Watch Program
Let us care for your home during extended absences - leave town worry free!
Benefits to the Landlord/Investor
- Aggressive marketing & advertising
- Monthly & yearly financial reporting & accounting
- Ability to maximize and safeguard your asset
- In order to maximize your asset, we strive to get a maximum amount of rent from the highest quality tenant possible
- To best safeguard your asset, we offer a wide spectrum of preventative and correct maintenance solutions
- Leading real estate company in Southwestern Indiana