Nikki Davis's area of expertise is customer service as well as marketing and social media. She looks forward to bringing those strengths to you and your family. Talk to her at 812-449-4118 today when you're ready to discuss any of the following services:
Nikki is not only a licensed real estate broker but a licensed insurance agent as well. Her five years of working at her husband's State Farm office have given her an exceptional level of experience and understanding related to the needs of home buyers and sellers.
Nikki is also involved with SMILE on Down Syndrome, the Evansville Area Wedding Networking Association, is the managing editor of Engaged! River Valley Magazine, and is the proud mom of Mia and Cooper.
This combined experience in the community along with the full backing of the entire F.C. Tucker Emge REALTORS® team are just what you need for all of your property needs! Talk To Nikki email her at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
University of Southern Indiana, Bachelor of Science, May 2006, Public Relations & Advertising
DePauw University, Bachelor of Liberal Arts, December 1999, Biological Sciences
- 2015 Evansville ATHENA Award nominee
- 2015 News4U magazine 20- 40 & Under recipient
- 2012 Better Business Bureau Integrity Torch Award winner
- 2010 Evansville Business Journal Top 20 Under 40 recipient
- 2010 Better Business Bureau Integrity Torch Award runner-up
- 2008 Better Business Bureau Integrity Torch Award winner