Your Loyal Friend in Real Estate!
Message from Missy…
Evansville is where my heart is and I love our great community! I was born and raised here in Evansville, graduated from Mater Dei High School in 1986 with honors and received my Real Estate License in 1998.
At a young age, my parents instilled in me the importance of giving back to your community and this has become a passion of mine. I am currently serving my third term on City Council - served two as Council President, involved in the Mayor’s Substance Abuse Task Force, Chaplain of the Fraternal Order of Police Associates, active in many 2nd Ward Neighborhood Associations, Member of Chamber Governmental Affairs, Member of the Promise Zone Governance Committee and has attended Christian Fellowship Church for nearly 14 years, just to name a few. As you may know, I am a pet lover and I currently serve on the Board of Directors for It Takes a Villiage, as their treasurer, and media spokes person for ITV's pet of the week. I am the City Council Liaison for the Evansville Animal Care and Control, and I am a foster volunteer for Tri State Yorkie Rescue.
If you are looking for someone who truly knows and loves our community, then I would welcome the opportunity to work for you and fulfill your real estate needs to become Your Loyal Friend in Real Estate!
- 2017 SIAR Good Neighbor Award
- 2016 Volunteering Works Nominee
- 2013: Sparkplug Award - United Neighborhoods of Evansville
- 2012: Fraternal Order of Police Associate of the Year
- 2011: MVP Blondes vs. Brunettes – most money raised for Alzheimer’s
- 2010: Sparkplug Award – United Neighborhoods of Evansville
- 2008: Women’s Council Realtor of the Year
- 2007: Women’s Council of Realtors Business Woman of the Year
- 2007: Graduate of Charter Class of Indiana Realtors Leadership Academy
- 2004-2007: Realty Alliance, National Sales Award
- 2003-2008: Executive Club with FC Tucker Emge Realtors
- 2002-2003: International Diamond Society with Coldwell Banker
VOLUNTEER WORK & ORGANIZATIONS
- 2017: Board Member for It Takes a Village
- 2016: Promise Zone Governance Board, Member
- 2013-Present: City Council Liaison for Evansville Animal Care & Control
- 2013-Present: Mayor’s Substane Abuse Task Force - Member
- 2012-Present: City Council Liaison for Evansville Police Department
- 2011: Making Strides for Breast Cancer in Memory of Kim Booker – FOPA Team Leader
- 2011: SWIRCA Fantasy Finds, Board Member
- 2011: Green River Road Kiwanis, Member
- 2011-2014: Advisory Committee on Domestic Violence, Survivor Board Member
- 2010-Present: Southeast Side Neighborhood Association, Member
- 2010-2011: Vanderburgh Humane Society, Board Member
- 2010: Rainmakers Tango Networking Group, Chair
- 2010: Women’s Build Habitat of Evansville, Board Member
- 2009-2011: Evansville Red Cross, Board Member
- 2009-2010: Prevention of Homelessness in Vanderburgh County, Board Member
- 2009-2010: Co-Chair of Red Cross Heroes Campaign
- 2008: Wish Upon a Star, Board Member
- 2008-Present: LorrainePark Neighborhood Association, Member
- 2008-Present: Eastview Neighborhood Association, Board Member
- 2007-Present: Fraternal Order of Police Associates, Past President, Past Trustee, Chaplain
- 2006-2007: Charter Member of Evansville Business Group
- 2005-2007: Make a Difference, Board Member and Spokesperson
- 2004-Present: Member of Christian Fellowship Church
- 2004-2010: Vanderburgh Humane Society – Volunteer
- 2003-2004: Women’s Build for Habitat, Member
- 2002-Present: Women’s Council of Realtors, Past President and Board Member
- 2000-Present: Vanderburgh County Democrat Club, Secretary, Past President
"I have done business with Missy and found her to always follow through on her word. I have complete faith in her as a realtor for my family and friends."
"Missy helped me sell two homes in a very short time! She was just awesome to work with. Professional in every way!! She was available day or night to answer questions as well as a huge emotional support during stressful times. I also appreciated her honesty about changes that needed to be made for a successful sale to occur. I always knew she was looking out for me and my best interest! Missy works so hard for all her clients!! I’m proud of her for her accomplishments as a realtor and most importantly proud to call her my friend!"
"My daughter made and offer on a house Thursday February 22nd at 5:30 and they excepted Friday February 23rd. Thanks Missy for helping us get Johnna’s first home."
"Missy and I have worked together for several years. I know when I send a client to her, she is going to work hard to find them the house of their dreams. Even on a stormy night when all other showings are cancelling, she will put on her raincoat, grab her umbrella and be on her way (& yes they bought the house, that night when it had only been on the market a few hours and all other showing cancelled)! Missy is top notch!"
"Help my daughter buy her house with missy . Could not thank her enough for the help with the whole process of buying a house .She is great person to help buy your next house"
"If you are looking for a realtor that is great with dogs, kids, and adults, then Missy Mosby is the person for you. She even showed us a house during a tornado warning. When other realtors cancelled their appointments, Missy braved the weather to show us our future home."
"If you are thinking about buying or selling a home, look no further than Missy. She loves the tri-state area and is a wealth of information. If you want someone that will treat you like family while you are buying or selling, then you will definitely want to talk with Missy."
"Thinking about buying a house? Selling your house? Need a great realtor? Missy Mosby is who you want to call. She knows the tri-state area better than anyone and can help you find the home of your dreams. I highly recommend Missy for all of your real estate needs."
"As a first time homebuyer, my fiancé and I were pretty nervous. When we walked into the FC Tucker and met with Missy, she greeted us with smiles and put our nerves at ease. She was simply amazing to work with! She even made a point to tell us not to feel like we need to rush, and that we would find the right home for us. It was so appreciated that she said that, and leaving that meeting, we both knew we made the right decision to work with Missy.After a month or so of looking at houses with her, we found the one. She made it so easy to contact her, all we had to do (on a Sunday!!) was text her, and she was on the ball. We had our offer accepted within an hour!Missy made us both feel very confident in the choices we were making about the house. Her expertise is unmatched. I am so proud of the home we have, and it absolutely would not have happened without her.Thank you, Missy! For everything you've done from helping us get started to sending us a sweet card to congratulate us. You truly are a professional in every aspect, and you have customers for life with Matt and I."
"Missy will work her tail off for you! "
"Missy Mosby's got it going on, she's what local is all about. From realtor to her activity in the community, she is a go getter. Plus, her personality is always upbeat and positive."