As a Broker Associate and member of the Ellis Schafer Team, I work tirelessly to ensure that you, my client, receive exceptional service and the best possible experience you deserve when buying or selling a home.
With a communications degree from DePauw University and a professional background in negotiating high-dollar contracts in the financial services arena, I'm well equipped to guide both buyers and sellers through the real estate transaction process - staying in constant contact with my clients to ensure all parties are on the same page.
I understand that you have many options to choose from when selecting a realtor, so I separate myself by offering services that typically exceed those available from my competition. A few examples include:
- eBlitz Marketing Campaign – While internet marketing has been around for years, our team has invested a huge amount of time, energy and resources to effectively leverage this powerful tool. In fact, our team's dedicated Internet Marketing Specialist will showcase your home to the widest range of buyers through premier listings on all major real estate listing portals and promotion on multiple social media channels - all aimed to draw today's buyers to your home FIRST.
- Comparative Market Analysis – Accuracy is key when preparing a market analysis, and our team brings you over 100 years of combined experience in estimating home values. In fact, I will give three recommended list prices with each market analysis. The first will be the recommended price for a 180 day (or less) sale time, the second is a 120 day sale time, and the third is for a 60 day sale time. My goal is to help you understand your home's anticipated marketing time based upon different list prices.
- Showing reports by email – Each time your house is shown, an email is sent to the buyer's agent asking for detailed feedback. You and I will receive this information simultaneously so that we can review the feedback and evaluate how potential buyers are reacting to your home. Upon request, I will enlist the expertise of our team's own Accredited Staging Professional to provide a comprehensive review of your home's showing potential.
- Real-Time Search Program - Don't miss out on the perfect home because another buyer sees the listing before you! Intstead, let me add you to my exclusive search program which identifies and alerts you to new properties as soon as they hit the market, and many times even before they are officially listed.
- Market Snapshot – Do you want to know what homes in a certain neighborhood are listing and selling for? Email me your target neighborhood and I will set you up with a monthly market snapshot email report. This is the BEST way to keep up to date about real estate activity in your area.
In today's market, it's more important than ever to entrust your real estate decisions to a skilled professional with a client-first mentality. Give me a call today at (812) 480-5538 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how I can help guide you on your journey to homeownership.
"I worked with Wayne to both sell my previous home and purchase my current home. He is knowledgeable, personable, and willing to go above and beyond to help. His service doesn't stop once a deal is closed. He is still willing to answer my questions long after our contract was complete. I always felt like an important person and not just a deal that he was trying to close!"
"I have known Wayne for several years and I couldn't write enough good things about him. He is simply the best there is. Thanks for all of your service to the community Wayne!"
"Wayne Ellis and his group did an outstanding job selling our house. We had our first offer within 24 hours of it going on the market. Even though that deal fell through we had another offer the same day it went back on the market. The Ellis team were very informative and were able to answer any"
"My husband and I tried to sell our home a couple of years ago with no luck. It sat on the market for 6 months with another realtor and never received an offer. We decided to put our house back on the market. Wayne came highly recommended to us from a couple of people and decided to use him to"
"Wayne and his office were excellent in their response time, professionalism and work ethic. Thoroughly enjoyed my experience with them! Would highly recommend to anyone."
"We moved 3 hours away from our old home and it sat on the market with another realtor for 9 long months. We then listed with Wayne, who gave us expert advice and got our home sold for a fair price in less than 1 month! He's knowledgeable, honest and gets the job done. I can't recommend him enough!"
"Wayne helped us sell our house in under 1 month on the market. He provided great staging advice, recommendations for service providers on supplies we needed and made himself readily available to answer our questions. His attention to our needs and skill set in marketing a property is second to none. Not to mention his team carries to same integrity, focus, and kindness in their efforts. I would not hesitate to recommend Wayne to anyone looking to sell their property."