Real estate was always an interest of Lee’s, and he always had a curiosity to learn more about the business. After many years in sales and engineering, he decided to take the leap and begin his career in real estate. He has been a resident of the Evansville area since 2003, so he knows the area and neighborhoods well and is ready to help you find the perfect place to call home.
Lee’s background is in engineering, everything from engineering sales, to hands-on mechanical engineering service and technical service. He knows how to use his sales background to negotiate the best deals for you and maintain top-notch professionalism and efficiency.
REAL ESTATE ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Class of 2019, Indiana Association of REALTORS Leadership Academy
- 2018 Performance Award Winner
- 2018 Executive Club Producer
- 2017 Rookie Of The Year
- 2017 Executive Club, 1st & 4th Quarter
- Buffini & Company Peak Producers Graduate
- Tucker Fast Track Training Graduate
- United Way of Southwestern Indiana Board Member
- United Way's Young Leaders United Steering Committee Co-Chair
- United Way Financial Review Panel Volunteer
- Leadership Evansville, Alumnus
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - University of Evansville
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Highway Machine Company (HMC Gears, Inc.) Sales Engineer
- Conduct duties of a sales engineer in communication with customers on large gearing.
- Working in a partnership with engineering and estimating personnel.
- Overcoming language and cultural barriers in working with a global customer base.
- Conducting on-site customer visits to gather information for quotes.
JOY GLOBAL, Mt. Vernon, IL, Field Service Engineer II
- Provided customer service in on-site engineering & technical support to resolve issues.
- Performed Life Cycle Management (LCM) duties for Patriot Coal.
- Lead on-site training, support, and coverage for the initial release of the FB2.0 operating system.
- Assisted customers in the planning of machine maintenance and rebuild schedules.
- Conducted international customer visits on-site to analyze U.S. machine practices.
- Traveled to manufacturing facilities to attend machine builds and customer inspections.
TRI-STATE MOTORSPORTS/KIMMEL RACING, Clarksville, IN, Engineer/Crew Member
- Analyzed and collected coil-bound spring data
- Served as a front suspension/general mechanic and fabricator at shop/track, assisted in pre-race setups/tolerances, checklists, and car weight balances
- Worked as a team in winning championships - a ten-time ARCA REMAX Series Champion.
- Developed lasting relationships in an intense, fast-paced work environment.
With his strong attention to detail and unmatched work ethic, you will undoubtedly have an enjoyable and successful real estate experience with Lee. He is ready to go to work for you and help you navigate your next real estate transaction. Talk to Lee Riddle at 812.483.5367
"Lee's such a dedicated and knowledgeable professional with an incredible work ethic. He goes above & beyond to deliver outstanding results. He listens and takes the time to research & develop marketing stratgies that deliver outstanding results.
And, his excellent communication & task management skills played a critical role in keeping things moving forward smoothly during both the selling & buying process. "
"Lee was excellent to work with!!! He is very patient and professional, but also down-to-earth and comfortable dealing with - whenever we needed. We originally listed our house a year ago, with not much success. After making a few updates and listing with Lee, he brought with him a much broader marketing approach and we had an offer within a month! Working side-by-side, we were able to successfully negotiate two offers to our liking - both on our house we were selling, and also our new home, which we just closed on! Lee's insight helped us to make certain decisions that ultimately proved very favorable for us. I would absolutely recommend Lee Riddle to my family and friends - actually, we did! (Or rather, our daughter recommended him to us after buying their first home). Great job, Lee!!!"
"It was great working with Lee Riddle. As a seller, we had problems with a first
time buyer and Lee stuck it out with us the entire time until we sold our house. He always stayed in communication with us, kept updated every minute of the way, and spoke straight forward with us on everything. He even answered all 101 questions I had along the way. Lee is extremely professional, dependable, knowledgeable, and willing to fight for you. No need to hesitate on who you should consider as your realtor. Thanks LEE!!!!!"
"He sold the house quickly and kept us informed."
"Integrity and positivity. He offered guidance without being pushy. Very helpful through the closing process.
"Lee Riddle never gives up he help's you along the way to becoming A home owner he has been so helpful these past few months' Could not fine A better Realtor FC Tucker got us our house. Love the way they find what your looking for and never stop helping you through the whole process' Thank you FC Tucker. And Lee Riddle for never stopping or giving up.
"Calm demeanor and willingnesss to do whatever it takes to get the our house to sell against the odds of the market. He did not give up and continued to try everything to sell our old home."
"Appreciate all that you did to get the house sold. Not every day that a home sells 3 days after being listed. Thanks again for all your help in getting our home sold.
"We loved Lee! He was very polite and he stayed on top of things and never left us wondering what was going on. He helped our out of town move go as smooth as possible and we are so thankful!"
"Lee Riddle was very professional when he helped us sell my sister's condo. Lee sold the home the first day it was listed to the first buyer who looked at it. I can't say enough about how he helped negotiate our deal in a timely fashion. He always had answers to our questions. If you need help buying or selling your home be sure to give Lee Riddle @ F. C. Tucker a call!"
"Lee was always very flexible and definitely went above and beyond to help us to sell our home and find a new one."
"I have worked with Lee for over a year now to help his clients replace a roof has they are buying or selling a home [I work in the construction field]. As I have interacted with Lee's clients, I have never heard a bad report regarding his services. He is thorough, honest, and goes above and beyond the call of duty. He is there to serve you as the client. I would strongly recommend Lee to anyone who was considering his services. It is a pleasure to work with Lee on every level."
"I am very pleased with my experience with Lee Riddle as my agent, he met with me immediately, was courteous, interested, listened and sought out what I was wanting, he kept me informed on what was going on and what was to come, the whole process was effortless on my part...thanks Lee Riddle"
"Finally found a realtor that helped us find our dream home! Showed us every home that we requested, available during all hours of the day, never pulled any wool over our eyes on anything, kept us in the loop all the way till the end, and we couldn’t be more grateful. We will definitely be repeat customers!"
"Can’t say enough about how easy and nice of a process Lee Riddle made it all and got the job done."
"He was always available when needed."
"Patience, availability, and a fun personality which made this experience even more enjoyable."
"He was so responsive and showed me multiple houses. He was very professional and I felt that he really cared that I find just the right house for me."