Whether buying or selling, I am confident you will appreciate my client focused and results driven approach to your real estate needs. I have been a real estate advisor for over 13 years and have seen the market in all its forms. I know what works best and I know how to market your home in the most effective way to sell for top dollar in the shortest amount of time possible.
I am a very active agent that works in all price ranges covering all of Evansville and Newburgh. In order to keep abreast of market changes which affect values, I remain active in all facets of real estate.
Over the course of my career I have represented over 400 buyers and sellers. Those sales amount to over $80 million dollars in volume.
What that means to my future clients is that I can take those experiences and help you have a smooth and enjoyable transaction.
My clients feel well informed and appreciate my level of communication and quality of advice.
- Service Corporation, Board of Directors
- Indiana Association of REALTORS, Board of Directors
- Indiana Regional MLS, President
Being a successful real estate agent means not only being active in real estate, but also being active philanthropically in the community . This involvement provides me the opportunity to give back and help make our community a better place to call home.
Civic and philanthropic involvement:
- St Vincent Evansville Foundation, Board of Directors
- Boys and Girls Club, Board of Directors
- Evansville Redevelopment Authority, President
- Haynie's Corner Advisory Committee, President
- Arts Council of Southwest Indiana, President
- Evansville Country Club, Golf Committee
I reside on the East side of Evansville with my wife Erika and our 3 children, Harper, Kenneth and George.
Please reach out to me with any real estate questions or needs