Whether buying or selling, I am confident you will appreciate my client focused and results driven approach to your real estate needs. I have been a real estate advisor for over 10 years and have seen the market in all its forms. I know what works best and I know how to market your home in the most effective way.
- Number 1 ranked agent (without a licensed team member) MLS wide in sales volume in 47714, 47715 zip codes: Jan 2009 - present
- Number 4 ranked overall (including teams) MLS wide in sales volume in 47714, 47715 zip codes: Jan 2009 – present
-Lifetime Member of Presidents Club (annual sales of $5 million plus)
- $56 million plus in career production.
Although I do specialize in the East side of Evansville, I am a very active agent that works in all price ranges covering all of Evansville and Newburgh. In order to keep abreast of market changes which affect values, I remain active in all facets of real estate.
- Service Corporation, Board of Directors
- Indiana Association of REALTORS, Board of Directors
- Indiana Regional MLS, Board of Directors
Being a successful real estate agent means not only being active in real estate, but also being active philanthropically in the community . This involvement provides me the opportunity to give back and help make our community a better place to call home.
- St Mary's Foundation, Board of Directors
- Boys and Girls Club, Board of Directors
- Evansville Redevelopment Authority, President
- Haynie's Corner Advisory Committee, President
- Arts Council of Southwest Indiana, Board of Directors
- Evansville Country Club, Membership Committee
I reside on the East side of Evansville with my wife Erika and our 3 children, Harper, Kenneth and George.
Please reach out to me with any real estate questions or needs
"Bryan Speer!!! If your looking to put your house on the market or buy a home Bryan Speer is your guy. He took the time to show me everything I wanted to look when it was available. I believe I ran this man all over the tri state looking for the perfect house. Bryan will take the time to make sure you understand all of the fine details and wordage that comes along with buying/selling a home. There are no boundaries when it comes to what he will do to make you happy and comfortable. Not only did I meet an outstanding realtor I met an outstanding friend. Great job Tucker for picking up this ALL-STAR!"
I thought it would be practical to follow up with you after our closing this past Monday. It was great to see you and meet Amanda.
I have to say I think this was the smoothest process I have ever encountered business wise. Your professionalism, follow – up and attention to detail were exceptional. As such, I am very grateful for your services these past few months and will be happy to be a reference if ever needed."