Josh Hazelwood served in the U.S. Navy from 2007-2012 and was stationed out of Norfolk, VA onboard the USS Nassau and the USS Wasp. Josh is committed to serving his country and its citizens and is now passionate about serving his clients.
Josh graduated from the University of Southern Indiana (USI) in 2016 with a bachelor’s in business management and a concentration in innovation. Josh has been heavily involved in the entrepreneurial community in Evansville to include:
- APPCOM – First Place
- BIZCOM – Second Place
- Startup Weekend 5.0 – Second Place
- Startup Weekend 6.0 – Second Place
- Technology Commercialization Academy
- Eagle Innovation Accelerator
- Co-working station at Innovation Pointe
Josh has been featured in the Evansville Business Magazine for his invention to make flight operations in the military and at commercial airports safer. Click here to read the article, http://www.evansvilleliving.com/business/articles/ready-for-take-off, and here to watch the video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko6mY_ld7Jw.
While attending USI, Josh interned at Naval Station Warfare Center – Crane as a contract specialist, managing government contracts from $5,000 to $25,000.
In Josh’s free time, he enjoys serving in his community in many capacities including:
- Board member for Kickers SAY Soccer
- Head coach for 2nd/3rd grade girls’ soccer with Kickers SAY Soccer
- Head coach for softball team at Westside Independent League
- Member and an usher at University Heights Baptist Church
- Member of the Aviation Boatswain’s Mate Association
- USI Student Conduct Board member from 2014 to 2016
- Member of the VFW
- Feeding the homeless
- Humanitarian medal for relief from hurricane Ike in Galveston, TX.
- Humanitarian medal for relief in Haiti following the devastating earthquake
Josh is a new agent, as of September 2018, but is highly motivated and eager to help you in your home buying/selling experience.
Josh is married to his lovely wife of 11 years, Shannon. They have two daughters, Emma and Layla.
Josh calls the west side of Evansville home and works out of the downtown office.
Please reach out to Josh for ANY and ALL your real estate questions including buying, selling, or investing. Or just give him a call if you want to chat about the Evansville entrepreneurial community, the Indianapolis Colts, or fantasy football. He’ll be glad you reached out to him, and you will gain a friend in the real estate business.