Specialties: Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent, Relocation, New Construction
Born the son of a top producing REALTOR®, this military veteran and former successful mortgage banker knew real estate was eventually going to be his life.
For 18 years, he cherished his nights and weekends as he spent time with his wife and 2 young children while working banker’s hours. In August 2015, his youngest moved out, and the timing was perfect for him to finally partner with his father. It was definitely a good move because Jason ended up working with more than 30 clients in his first year AND was named the Southwest Indiana Association of REALTORS® Rookie REALTOR® of the year!
If you are looking to buy or sell, and you want to work with an agent who is knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate sales, marketing, finance, and land use, AND an agent who is a simple everyday down-to-earth person (no pushiness here), then Jason just might be your guy! Feel free to give him a call, text, or email. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have with a truly "No-Pressure" approach!
Talk To Jason Brown
The Browns with F.C. Tucker Emge REALTORS®
(812) 459-4030 (call or text, day or night!)
President, Area Plan Commission, Town of Newburgh IN 2015-current
President Board of Zoning Appeals, Town of Newburgh IN 2015-current
Marketing Chairman, SIAR Young Professionals Network 2016-current
F.C. Tucker Emge Realtors Advisory Team Member 2016-current
Vice President-Butler Financial Group 2012-2015 (Mortgage Company)
President-Cornerstone Financial Service 1997-2012 (Mortgage Company)
- Attends Living Word Chirstian Church in Newburgh IN.
- Both of Jason's children are committed to public service with his daughter working as a nurse and his son serving actively in the U.S. Coast Guard.
- While in the Navy, Jason was stationed on the USS Constellation.
- Served with the Warrick County Sheriffs office, and later the Newburgh Police Department as a Reserve Officer.
- Jason's wife Stacy, works as a closing coordinator for the company owned title company.