"Providing Excellent Service to My Clients is My #1 Priority"
Your home may be worth more than you think. For a free market analysis, click here!
Your search for your new home starts here!
A lifetime resident of Evansville, Ellen Norton has been dedicated to helping people buy and sell homes for over 38 years. In today's market you need her knowledge, experience and dedication to work for you. As a second generation Realtor, Ellen knows how to make your real estate experience exceptional.
In her spare time, Ellen enjoys cooking, traveling, and spending time with friends, her husband, Kim, and their grandchildren.
Talk To Ellen at 812-431-7204 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Achievements & Certifications
- Licensed Broker Since 1977
- Full Time Real Estate Professional
- Lifetime Member of F.C. Tucker Emge Presidents Club
- F.C. Tucker State Performance Award - 2002 (highest closed volume increase)
- F.C. Tucker Emge Highest Production for Eagle Crest Office in 2013
- CSR (Certified Residential Specialist) Designation
- GRI (Graduate, Realtor Institute) Designation
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) Designation
- CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert) Designation
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) Designation