Before We Start Looking...
Your F.C. Tucker Emge sales associate will:
- Explain the details of the purchase agreement and give you a copy for your review.
- Estimate, in writing, the expenses you will incur so there will not be any surprises.
- Arrange an appointment with a mortgage representative to pre-qualify and determine the amount of mortgage you can obtain. All financing options such as, fixed mortgage vs. adjustable and 15 vs. 30 year mortgages will be explained.
- Discuss and explain the Multiple Listing System, e-mail, etc.
- Discuss architectural style, location, schools, and special features that you desire in your new home.