What are the Pros and Cons?
Kitchen cabinet refacing pros:
- Costs about half as much as replacing cabinets.
- Takes less time (a week or less!) and money.
- It’s less hassle than tearing out cabinets.
- You can still use your kitchen while refacing.
- It’s a green kitchen remodeling solution because you’re not adding to the landfill.
Kitchen cabinet refacing cons (there aren’t many):
- Refacing won’t fix a bad kitchen design.
- You might be tempted to spend more on exotic veneer and hardware (saving you less).