Backed by the #1 Real Estate company in Indiana, Stephanie Morris will provide you with the kind of dedicated, professional service that will earn your recommendation as a satisfied client.
As a Buyer’s Agent, she will ensure that you have FREE professional representation for your new home. As your Listing Agent, Stephanie will provide a FREE market analysis and prepare a marketing plan to get your property sold as quickly as possible.
• B.S. in Marketing from University of Southern Indiana
• Graduate, Real Estate Certification Program
• Graduate, Professional Sales Academy, Tucker University
• Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
• Sales Leader at FC Tucker Emge Virginia Street Office 2012
• Presidents Club Member based on sales volume 2012, 2014, 2015
• Executive Club Member based on sales volume 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
• Member, National Association of REALTORS®
• Member, Indiana Association of REALTORS®
• Member, Southwest Indiana Association of REALTORS®
• Elected member of the Southwest Indiana Association of REALTORS® DESIGNATIONS
• ABR® Accredited Buyer’s Agent
• Currently attending classes to receive GRI designation – Graduate of Real Estate Institute
A Personal Note From Stephanie:
I love living and working in Evansville and our surrounding communities, and I feel it is my responsibility to give back! I am currently on the USI Arts and Humanities Board and I serve as the Co-Chair of the Toast to the Arts fundraiser. I am also a committee member for the Patchwork Central Luncheon and Kennel Club membership committee. I am a sustaining member of the Junior League of Evansville where I was the President for the 2009/2010 league year. I have also been with the Reitz Home Museum as a 6-year board member, the American Heart Association as Co-Chair of the Pursenalities Luncheon, a Board member of the YWCA and Co-Chair of the Legacy of Style Fashion Show. I participated in several committees including the American Cancer Society Stardust Gala, Susan G Komen Race for the Cure, WAMS-Women Against MS Luncheon. Plus I participated in the United Way Annual Campaign, Junior Achievement Job Shadow Day and the Vanderburgh Medical Alliance Fashion Show. I am a member of the June 2008 Leadership Evansville class. And my husband Scott and I are members of Holy Rosary Church.