When it's time to buy or sell, It's time to call Michelle!
If your goal is a Realtor who gives personal service, attention to detail, and focuses on your needs, then you must call Michelle Brummett.
- Michelle couples years of bank loan experience and a bachelor's degree in Business - Organizational Management to give exceptional service and a high level of expertise in helping you meet all of your real estate needs.
- Michelle will be the one that answers her phone and she will directly communicate with you through the process.
- Michelle has an extensive personal and professional network that will help you sell your home through channels other agents can't access. She is not content to simply list your home in the MLS and hope that it sells.
- Marketing strategy includes MLS, focus on custom flyers, word of mouth, touring your home with groups of agents, emails, and web advertising. Michelle will work with you to evaluate the details of all offers to help avoid common pitfalls and "got ya's". She knows that price is not the only part of an offer that impacts your bottom line.
- When it comes to buying your new home, Michelle will work with you with the heart of a teacher to ensure you feel fully informed about the process that will occur and help remove any surprises.
- She is able to show you any home in the market, regardless of the agent or company who listed the property.
- Her knowledge of the area will help you evaluate location, find "shortcuts" to shopping and work, as well as conveniences and amenities close to that location.
- Michelle receives many referrals, which are a sizable portion of her business! She offers a great Client Appreciation Program to all current and past clients that provide them with beneficial information about Real Estate, Technology, Finances, and other topics.
- Michelle will work with you to craft an offer for the new home that takes into account your budget, the market value of the house, and other factors specific to that property. She will work with you each step of the way through the mortgage process, inspections and closing.
- With Michelle's expertise and the full backing of the entire FC Tucker Emge team, why not call Michelle now to schedule an appointment? Talk to Michelle at 812-457-8298.
REMEMBER, "WHEN IT'S TIME TO BUY OR SELL, IT'S TIME TO CALL MICHELLE"!
- Graduate of Memorial High School, 1985
- Graduate, Real Estate Certification Program, Broker Associate
- B.S. in Business Organizational Management, Oakland City University
- Graduate, Professional Sales Academy, Tucker University
- Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
- National Association of REALTORS
- Indiana Association of REALTORS
- Evansville Area Association of REALTORS
- Women's Council of REALTORS
- Executive Club, F.C. Tucker Emge REALTORS, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Champions Club, F.C. Tucker Emge REALTORS, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Downtown Optimist Club of Evansville
- Junior League of Evansville, Sustainer
- Daughters of the Nile, Isis Temple #41 (Hadi Shrine, Evansville, IN)
"I just wanted to tell you thank you for making buying a home a wonderful experience for me. Thanks for your patience. I always felt you had my best interest at heart. You are very good at your job! I will happily refer you to my friends, family and co-workers."
"You will not find a more trustworthy, dedicated realtor to help you with your home needs. Michelle always puts your needs at the top of her priority list no matter how big or small. Thanks Michelle for your willingness to always help anytime we have asked you. You are the Best!"
"We appreciate the hard work you do in helping us with our house."
"I would like to take the opportunity to express my appreciation for all your hard work in finding me the perfect home. I appreciate you being patient enough to spend the time it took for me to feel comfortable making a buying decision. You are a real professional, and it's been a pleasure to deal with you."
"I've been working with Michelle now for years. In today's world, it's hard to find someone who is not only dedicated, but truly takes pride in their work. I believe that person is Michelle. She is not only very easy to work with, but is always professional and kind. Michelle is always willing to go the extra mile with a big smile, which to me is "Superb Customer Service". I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home. She is one of the best in her industry!"
"I'll never forget your sincere kindness. Thank you for being more than a realtor...even when you didn't have to be. You went without a doubt above and beyond the call of duty and I am forever grateful."
"Thank you for all your help with listing the house. We really appreciate all your advice and guidance! You are a great realtor!"
"Michelle's performance in our two transactions was extremely professional! She was understanding, answered our questions, was aggressive (but not overbearing). What more can I say; she's the best!"
Jerry and Donna M.
""Michelle was on top of things from day one and had very good communications throughout the process.""
""Just wanted to say thanks so much for all your help in showing me different homes, you really made it very easy. Thanks again! We love our new home.""
"Thank you so much for going above and beyond for us. "
J and K
"Her willingness to help with anything and everything."
J and K
"What I like best about Michelle is her personality and helpfulness."
"Very attentive. Helpful. Goes above and beyond."
"What did you like best about Michelle? Too many too mention but to list a few: Always returning my phone calls or texts ASAP. Her compassion. Making sure we never miss any important items. Etc. "
"Michelle Brummett is an awesome realtor. I worked with her looking at houses for over a year before I was ready to put mine up. She was so so kind and caring and truly made me feel important. I would highly recommend her to everyone! "
"My husband and I knew we were purchasing a unique property from the beginning. Michelle was a tremendous help throughout this tedious process. She was always kept us up to date as to what was going on throughout the process. She always took time to answer any question that we might have had. We not only consider her a great Realtor, but a great friend as well! "
"She was very nice and was always there to answer any questions we had. She was a joy to be around she was the best "
"If she didn't know the answers, she would always find out and get back with me. Helped me stay positive even though I was nervous. "
"Eagerness to help. "
"Michelle Brummett helped guide us through the process of buying our first home. We couldn't be more pleased with the process and the end result. Thank you to Michelle and F.C. Tucker for helping us find this beautiful home!"
D and J
"Customer First! "
"Conscientious, courteous, available and accommodating. "
"Michelle Brummett made selling my house so easy. After trying on my own with no luck, I contacted Michelle and the house sold in 2 days! Michelle was very professional, helpful, and assisted me through every aspect of the selling process. I would have been lost on my own. Thanks, Michelle! I hope we can do it again!"