Whether buying or selling, I am confident you will appreciate my client focused and results driven approach to your real estate needs. I have been a real estate advisor for over 10 years and have seen the market in all its forms. I know what works best and I know how to market your home in the most effective way.
- Number 1 ranked agent (without a licensed team member) MLS wide in sales volume in 47714, 47715 zip codes: Jan 2009 - present
- Number 4 ranked overall (including teams) MLS wide in sales volume in 47714, 47715 zip codes: Jan 2009 – present
-Lifetime Member of Presidents Club (annual sales of $5 million plus)
- $56 million plus in career production.
Although I do specialize in the East side of Evansville, I am a very active agent that works in all price ranges covering all of Evansville and Newburgh. In order to keep abreast of market changes which affect values, I remain active in all facets of real estate.
- Service Corporation, Board of Directors
- Indiana Association of REALTORS, Board of Directors
- Indiana Regional MLS, Board of Directors
Being a successful real estate agent means not only being active in real estate, but also being active philathropically in the community . This involvement provides me the opportunity to give back and help make our community a better place to call home.
- St Mary's Foundation, Board of Directors
- Boys and Girls Club, Board of Directors
- Evansville Redevelopment Authority, President
- Haynie's Corner Advisory Committee, President
- Arts Council of Southwest Indiana, Board of Directors
- Evansville Country Club, Membership Committee
I reside on the East side of Evansville with my wife Erika and our 3 children, Harper, Kenneth and George.
Please reach out to me with any real estate questions or needs