After the Sale and Prior To Closing
Your F.C. Tucker Emge sales associate will:
- Assist in determining appropriate financing and help select the best financial institutions to obtain your mortgage.
- Assist in obtaining a homeowners insurance policy.
- Coordinate possession details and final utility readings.
- When appropriate, meet the appraiser at the property and present any market data required.
- Help arrange any necessary inspections in order to evaluate major elements of the home and review the report with you.
- Inform you of the amount your cashier's check will need to be at the time of closing.
- And if needed, assist in obtaining a Power of Attorney.